Convertible Seat Stroller
Our All NEW Steelcraft® Savvi.
The Savvi choice for the Savvi parent.
Adapts to suit your needs!
Steelcraft Savvi 2-in-1 Bassinet Stroller - Noir
The Steelcraft® Savvi Noir converts to a bassinet with a newborn liner and is travel system compatible! It's the Savvi choice for the Savvi parent.
- Light Weight - 9kg frame & seat, 5.8kg frame only
- Convertible Seat - The seat transforms easily into a lay-flat bassinet suitable for newborns
- Reversible Seat - Effortlessly switch from forward-facing or parent-facing
- Travel System Compatible - With Britax Unity™ Baby Capsule
- Multi-Position Backrest Recline - One-hand seat recliner with 3 recline positions and lay flat bassinet position.
- Lockable Front Swivel Wheels - Easy to maneuver, can be locked when traveling over uneven surfaces.
- Front & Rear Suspension - For a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Adjustable Handle Bar
- Adjustable leg rest
- Extra-Large Canopy - With three expandable sections and top mesh ventilation/viewing panel
- Peek a Boo Window - With mesh for extra ventilation and magnet closure
- Extra Large Basket 12kg capacity - With easy front and back access
- Easy Fold Action - Frame that stands when folded
- Accessories Included - Bassinet liner with mattress & body band, boot cover, harness pads, armbar, and rain cover
- Suitable from Birth to 20Kgs
- Open Dimensions: H: 112cm x W: 62cm x D: 80cm (approx.)
- Folded Dimensions: H: 27.5cm x W: 62cm x D: 72cm (approx.)
- Weight: 9kg (approx.)
- Bassinet length: 87cm
- Seat height: 52cm
- Adjustable leg rest: 20cm
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worth every dollar. It’s light & very easy to put together. It does take up a lot of space in your boot so hopefully you have a big boot for it
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.