Britax Grow With You ClickTight Plus Booster Car Seat - Jet Safewash
- ClickTight Installation, Install confidently, every time. With ClickTight, you know it’s right in just 3 easy steps. Open, thread & buckle, close.
- SafeCell Technology, SafeCells in the car seat base create a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Steel Frame & Safety, Industrial Strength Steel frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it stabilized and energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest protect your child’s head, neck, and torso
- Adjust Height & Width, 9-position, quick-adjust harness & headrest move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
What's different about Grow With You PLUS: The Plus model features a SafeWash machine-washable car seat cover, and THREE layers of side impact protection!
This premium harness-2-booster seat grows with your child from toddler to big kid. With Britax's patented ClickTight Installation, you know it’s right in just 3 steps. Plus, 3 layers of side impact protection and crumple zone technology in the base help keep crash energy away from your child. The SafeWash cover is soft to the touch and safe to machine wash and dry.
- Harness mode 25lbs - 65 lbs; Booster mode 40 lbs -120 lbs.
- SafeWash cover is soft to the touch and safe to machine wash and dry; Knit construction is naturally flame retardant.
- Install confidently, every time. With ClickTight, you know it’s right in just 3 easy steps. Open, thread & buckle, close.
- SafeCells in the car seat base create a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Industrial Strength Steel frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it stabilized.
- V-shaped tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Energy-absorbing chest pads reduce your child’s forward movement during a collision.
- 3 Layers of Side Impact Protection: Energy-absorbing shell, foam-lined headrest, and external cushions protect the head, neck, and torso.
- 9-position, quick-adjust harness & headrest move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
- 2-position buckle can be moved outward to accommodate your growing child.
- 2 recline positions help you find the most comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- 2 cup and snack holders keep drinks, snacks, and toys within reach.
- Color-coded belt guides make it easy for you and your child to route the seat belt through the right paths.
- Easy-to-remove cover for cleaning without uninstalling the car seat or removing the harness.
- Stay-put, soft comfort pads keep your child’s neck from rubbing against the harness strap.
- Flip-forward buckle stays out of the way for easy boarding.
- Easy-to-clean arm rests help your child ride comfortably.
- Proudly designed, tested and built in the USA with US and global components for safety and quality.
- Child Weight - Forward Facing Harness: 2 years old & 25 - 65 lbs
- Child Weight - Booster: 40 - 120 lbs
- Child Standing Height - Forward Facing Harness: 30 - 49"
- Child Standing Height - Booster: 45 - 63"
- Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing Harness: 12.5 - 20.5"
- Product Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Harness Minimum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
- Harness Maximum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 32" H x 26.5" D
- Booster Minimum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
- Booster Maximum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 32" H x 26.5" D
- Seat Area Depth / Width: 13.5" / 12"
- Shoulder Width: 15.5"
- Harness Slot Heights: 12.5" / 13.5" / 14.5" / 15.5" / 16.5" / 17.5" / 18.5" / 19.5" / 20.5"
- Buckle Strap Depths: 7.0" / 9.0"
*Recommendation: Britax strongly recommends that children should be secured with a harness system until they exceed the weight or height limits specified.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really impressed with this seat. Easy to install. 3yr old says it's really comfy and loves the cup holders. Material is nice and soft. Very happy that its machine washable. Was wider than I expected with the extra side protection, but we were only ever going to fit 2 across the back in my little car anyway.
Having owned the Britax Boulevard Clicktight, it's a no brainer for us to get the next car seat for my daughter should be a Britax as well.
I must admit, it's bulky, heavy, takes so much room in the back seat but for me it's so easy to install and very very sturdy. However, since it's a steel framed, it would be hot if you leave it under the sun, so we installed sun shades.
My daughter loved sitting and slept on it, her head stayed up as well. My daughter felt so comfortable and enjoyed a long journey in it.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.