Zoom the image with the mouse
Safe T Sleep Classic - One size fits
Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® Size: Small (Classic) fits: standard mattresses for the bassinet, Moses basket, aircraft cradle, flat prams, cot/crib, single bed, boat and caravan. Best on a good quality cot/crib, single bed mattress of min 12-25cm deep. Helps prevents your baby:· Rolling onto their tummy.· Crawling under bedding.· Becoming jammed in a corner or a bed end.· Getting tangled in the bedding or swaddling.· Pulling themselves up in the cot/crib.· Trying to climb out or falling off the bed.Benefits:· Makes any swaddling and sleeping bag use cosier and safer · More restful, safer sleep· Helps maintain a more secure, snug sleeping position· Helps keep face and head clear reducing the risk of suffocation· Safely positions babies with reflux, colic, colds· Helps prevent cot/crib/bed accidents: jamming in slats, climbing and falling· Peace of mind for you· Helps prevent flat heads, in combo with the little Safe T Sleep HEADwedge· Safer co-sleeping· Allows natural, comfortable movements· Great for visiting, air travel, camping, and boating· Safely last two babies aged 0-2 years
100% SPECIFIC SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED SAFETY WEAVE ORGANIC COTTON INDEPENDENTLY HOSPITAL CLINICALLY PROVEN
- Help prevent babies from rolling on their tummy.
- Gives a safer sleep position without restricting natural movements.
- Helps prevent accidents caused by babies getting jammed in cot slats or attempting to climb out of the cot.
- The swaddling effect of the wrap may promote a sense of security and correct use of the wrap and may give a more restful sleep.
- Convenient for travelling. Can be rolled up and placed in a nappy bag providing a great alternative to bulky travel cots.
- May go some way in the prevention of plagiocephaly (a form of flattening or deformity of the skull).
- The Sleepwrap is a safe and very useful adjunct to keeping an infant in a selected, safe back OR side sleeping position