Extended Use 3-in-1 Car Seat: Rear-facing 2-18Kgs, Forward-facing harness 10-22.72Kgs, and convert to a booster seat to accommodate children from approx. 18kg – 36.36kg
Safety 1st Continuum 3 n 1 Car Seat - Wind Chime
From baby to big kid, the Safety 1st Continuum 3-in-1 Car Seat is there for your family through three different stages from 5-80 pounds.
This adaptable Car Seat can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds, and includes a comfy grow-with-baby pillow to give a smaller baby a snug fit. The pillow easily removes when no longer needed.
Once in forward-facing mode, the Continuum keeps your child safer in the harness up to 50 pounds. When your child is ready to transition to vehicle seat belts, simply remove the harness to use the Continuum 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode all the way up to 80 pounds.
In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the Car Seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child - they're right there when you need them. The QuickFit(TM) Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one quick and easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit. In booster mode, the headrest still adjusts easily on its own so that you can continue to get the best fit for your child.
The Continuum is simple to clean with a machine washable and dryer safe cover that removes easily from the seat. The pad attaches to the seat with snaps so there's no need to remove the harness or disassemble the Car Seat. Just unsnap and lift the pad away to put it in the machine. The cup holder is also designed to be easy to clean. Just twist it out and put it into the dishwasher to get rid of the goopy buildup that ends up in every kid's cup holder.
- Extended Use 3-in-1 Car Seat: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing harness 22-50 pounds, and Belt-positioning 40-80 pounds
- Side Impact Protection: Harness holders: with the harness held back, it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat; Grow-with-baby pillow for a comfortable ride
- QuickFit(TM) Harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in one simple step; 3-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car; IIHS Good Bet rating for use in booster mode
- Takes up less space in the back seat, for up to 7 inches of extra room in the front; Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad, removes with no fuss for truly easy cleaning
- 1 removable, dishwasher-safe cup holder; Exceeds Federal Safety Standards
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.