All Pictures Shown are for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
A simple and natural first bed for your baby. Because the Moses basket design is compact with built in carry handles it is a great portable option when on the move. Easily transportable to different parts of the house or when you are away from home. Your baby will always have their own snug bed where ever they go. Traditional natural Maize Construction.
Keep it simple with the Waffle Moses basket, getting back to baby basics without frills & fuss.
This traditional Moses Basket is dressed using super soft waffle cotton fabrics that are kind to baby's delicate skin, and create a cosy breathable sleeping space for your baby.
- Conforms to BS EN 1466:2004
This item includes:
- Moses Basket - with White Lining, carry handles, and hood
- Matching foam mattress is included.
- Natural Deluxe Rocking Stand, designed to fit both Moses basket. The Deluxe Rocking Stand has a gentle side to side rocking motion.
3pc Moses Basket set (Quilt, Hood and Dressing)
Birth to approx 3/4 months (or until the baby starts to pull him/ herself upright).
Suitable from birth to a maximum weight of 9 kg (or until baby begins to roll over, pull themselves up or sit unaided).
- Although these baskets are incredibly strong, they are not intended for carrying your baby in.
- Some self assembly required
- Illustrations/photography are representative only. Designs and styles may vary
- Stand - Height 55 cm
- Height 25 cm,
- Width (top) 86 cm, Width (base) 30 cm
- Length (top) 80 cm, Length (base) 69 cm
- Mattress: Length 65 cm x Width 30 cm
Please note that the measurements are an approximation and they may vary from one shipment to another (specially in the case of the baskets as they are hand made).
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the bassinette. Looks easy to assemble. Can't wait to use it.
Love the bassinette, easy to assemble.
Easy to put up and looks perfect can’t wait for baby to arrive so I can start using it :)
So cute, easy to put together, we can not wait for our wee being to arrive and snuggle in the moses basket.