Cybex Sirona M2 I Size Convertible
Suitable from birth, the Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size car seat allows your little one to travel in the recommended rearward facing position for longer - until they reach approximately 4 years old
Safely rear-facing until your child reaches 105 cm in height
The new CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats that state children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat. This is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts. When using the Sirona M2 i-size, the child can be transported in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years). The new, intelligent design means that even taller kids have plenty of legroom to sit comfortably. But it doesn't take up too much space either - the Sirona M2 i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars. Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provide extra convenience and make everyday use easier.
Features & Benefits:
- ISOFIX compatible for one-click installation with the ultra-safe ISOFIX base.
- Rear-facing from birth up to approx. 4 years, significantly reducing the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision.
- Click-in system to change the seat position to forward facing from 16 months and 76 cm up to 105cm.
- Integrated linear side impact protectors fold out on the side facing the door, reducing the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage of impact.
- Energy-absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby.
- One-hand recline function with 5 positions rears facing and 3 positions forward facing.
- 12-position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides that grow with your child.
- Belt holder makes taking your child out of the seat easy.
Age Guideline: Birth - 105 cm (up to approx.4 years)
Weight: 14 kg Approx.
Dimensions: L: 72 x W: 44 x H: 66 cm
Care & Maintenance: Fabric covers machine washable at 30C
Safety warning: Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat. Maximum child weight: 18 kg