We are happy to return or exchange any product*† returned within 7 days of purchase, as long as it is returned in its original state, unused and in original packaging. Please note that proof of purchase is required. Please note any purchases made in our outlet store are subject to a specific returns policy; see outlet returns policy below.
†Exclusions - toiletries, software, DVDs, food (including formula milk), gift vouchers, gift cards, products of hygiene nature (nappies/wipes) and opened mattresses.
*This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or incorrectly described.
All items must be sent directly to us at:
62 Kerwyn Ave
East Tamaki, Auckland
Returns freight cost are customer's expense.
Returns and/or exchanges for products ordered or change of mind returns will be at the cost of the customer (see Shipping Charges below). This includes courier/postage fees for return products and courier/postage fees for parts sent from us as an exchange (this condition does not apply to faulty products). Please note that we do not offer refunds.
Our shipping charges are subsidized, If you have changed your mind about a purchase, we have the right to:
- Deduct Credit card fees and administration fees (if any)
- Packaging Fee, this fee is paid to the courier to accept large items (i.e. nursery furniture). Those fees will not be refunded / credited if the item is shipped.
- Courier charges, we will return the full cost of the freight (true cost). This also applies to orders over the value of $100 where shipping has been fully subsidized.
Please note we do not exchange or accept products purchased on special or that are end of line, so we ask that you choose carefully.
Outlet Returns Policy
The products for sale in our outlet store (the "Outlet Store") may be new, refurbished, damaged, seconds, ex-display or samples.
The Outlet Store offers great quality products and brands at incredibly low prices from clothing, strollers, car seats, nursery furniture, highchairs, toys, wipes and more.
Goods bought in our Outlet Stores are sold as seen (as is where is). Please note that the manufacturer's warranty will not apply to any refurbished third party items. Babies.co.nz Guarantee on strollers and similar products does not apply to items purchased in Outlet Stores.
The following items are excluded from our Outlet Returns Policy- toiletries, underwear, swimwear, software, DVDs, food (including formula milk), Tens machines, gift vouchers, gift cards and opened mattresses and bedding. These products may only be returned in accordance with your legal rights.
The terms and conditions above do not affect your consumer rights.
If you are wanting to return a product for repair please note that:
- The cost of shipping the product back to us will be at your cost for warranty repairs and service.
- Please note that where proof of purchase is not provided or product is outside the warranty period, we reserves the right to charge a service fee and/or charge for parts replaced/repaired. A return freight charge may apply.