Click & Collect offers all the benefits of shopping online (e.g. Secure transactions, priority orders, etc) as well as the added convenience and support offered by Babies.co.nz especially for those inconvenient items.
Where do i collect my order from?
Your order will be ready to be collected from our store, which is located at 62 Kerwyn Ave, East Tamaki. Our store is open during weekdays (from 9am to 5pm) and Saturday (from 10am to 2pm).
Can I Click and collect oversized items?
Yes, customers in the Auckland region can Click and Collect any oversized item and the extra charge is waived. Please note that this service is available in the Auckland region only.
Which items can I order for Click and collect?
All items are available for Click and collect.
Is there a charge for Click and collect?
No, this service is free of charge for all orders.
How soon can I collect my order?
When you place your order, you will be able to choose your collection day. If you order before 1pm, you will usually be able to select the next working day. At peak times, the lead time may be extended. If you ordered on the Web you will receive an email order confirmation please bring a copy of your order with you.
How can I choose Click and collect?
At checkout, delivery options are shown you will be able to choose “Click and collect”.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
When you collect your order, you will be asked for your order reference number. Please bring a printout of your order summary document as proof of purchase. Please note that we will require a valid photo ID (e.g. Passport or driving licence to verify who you are)
Can someone else collect my order for me?
Yes. They will need to answer security questions about you: your name, home address and email address or telephone number. It would be helpful if they could bring a printout of your order summary document as proof of purchase when collecting your order.
What happens if I don't pick up my order?
If you are unable to collect your order for any reason, please call us on 0800 379 543 and let us know.
Some of our products (furniture items, strollers) are delivered flat-packed and will require self-assembly. We are unable to offer a home assembly service.
Terms & Conditions
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount.
- Click & Collect orders have our normal returns policy. If your item is faulty, please contact us in the first instance.
- Click & Collect Orders must be collected within  days from the date you are notified by email that your Order is ready for collection.
- When collecting your order, you are required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect Notification email (printed or on your smart phone) and photo identification.
- If you are not personally able to collect your order, you may appoint a representative. The representative is required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect Notification email (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
- Babies.co.nz reserves the right to change or discontinue Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.