Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro Harnessed Car Seat - Kohl
Introducing the NEWEST member of the Britax Safe-n-Sound family – the Maxi Guard PRO™, is our Forward Facing Harnessed seat with SICT™ Safety Technology and an inbuilt Hassle Free Harness™ suitable for growing children from approx. 6 months to 8 years.
Revolutionary Safety - Dual layer Head and Torso Side Impact Cushion Technology™ (SICT™) minimizes impact forces providing your child the ultimate side impact protection. Thermo5™ high-performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal means your child will travel in quality and comfort. Our 6 point Hassle Free Harness™ keeps your most precious cargo securely restrained and safer for longer.
Maxi Guard PRO™ – SAFETY WITH NO COMPROMISE.
- Suitable from 6 months to 8 years approx
- The inner SICT™ layer provides 180° protection around your child’s head, whilst the outer SICT™ layer absorbs immediate crash energy.
- Torso SICT™ minimizes the energy impact on your child’s chest and vital organs for greater protection.
- 6 point Hassle Free Harness™ keeps your child securely restrained for longer.
- Thermo5™ high-performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal delivers the premium comfort your child deserves.
- With the frontal ease of access whilst the child is seated, the easily adjustable headrest can be height adjusted without uninstalling the seat. No need to rethread.
- The easily adjust headrest automatically repositions the shoulder harness while the Hassle Free Harness™ reduces the risk of incorrect installation whilst growing with your child.
- 2 recline positions offer additional comfort for your sleeping child.
- Pivoting armrest along with EZ-Buckle™ insert enables ease of entry into the seat, while helpful holders store harness buckles providing comfort for your child’s journey.
- A generous internal seating area and comfortable trim padding with additional cushioned insert, cup holders, and a full-length messy mat provide the ultimate in travel comfort.
- The slim outer width allows multiple car seat configurations in a vehicle (46cm).
- 51cm maximum seated shoulder height. Australian standard seats do not have weight limits.
- Entry is 29cm seated shoulder height and over 6 months.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We purchased this for our tall 3.5yo when needing a second car seat for the family. His old one is a Britax Boulevard ClickTight which we are flicking to another vehicle. In comparison to that: this one only does forward facing and has no chest clip so although it says can be used from 6mths old I personally wouldn't be comfortable with that. However it lasts until they're the size of an average 8yo. I found it to be much more lightweight than the Boulevard - maybe useful if you switch cars often. It doesn't lock in as solidly as a click tight. The best installation I can manage has a tiny bit of side to side wiggle (unlike the rock solid unshakeable ClickTight) but it still feels secure. The seat and head pads are very plush. We have it installed in maximum recline mode which is quite tipped back and when combined with the plusher head rests I think our child is less likely to have his head flop forward when napping in the car. Overall he seems less curled up in the seat than he was in the Boulevard, even though the car seat technician said he still has another 1yr plus that he can keep using that. There is a drink holder that folds out on each side but it feels pretty flimsy so am not sure we'll use it. Came with a complementary messy mat to put on the car seat before installing the child restraint, in case you have nice upholstery you wish to protect.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.