- Suitable for age: Birth to approx. 36 months
- Suitable for weight in lbs: 7-45
- Machine Washable
- Front Carry - Inward Facing: ~0+ Months
- Front Carry - Forward Facing: ~5+ Months
- Hip Carry: ~6+ Months
- Back Carry: ~6+ Months
Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby Carrier - Pearl Black
The Omni 360° Carrier is the only carrier you will need! Use right from week 1 to 36 months, this carrier grows with your child and the crossable shoulder strap gives you a more personalised, comfortable fit. It has been acknowledged as a “hip healthy” product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, so you can be sure your baby is in the correct ergonomic position no matter how you wear this carrier. With a perfect fit and endless options, what more could you want out of a carrier?
- Ergonomic, forward facing option
- Adjustable from newborn to toddler
- Lumbar support for extra back comfort
- Includes detachable storage pouch
- Suitable from Birth
- Crossable Shoulder Straps for added comfort
- UPF 50+ Baby Privacy Hood
- Ergonomic "M" Position in all positions
- Breastfeed in Carrier
Benefits of Baby Wearing:
- Strengthens the bond between parent and baby, as you maintain a closeness throughout your day, especially during the "4th trimester."
- Aids in baby's development, both physically and emotionally. And did you know that a carried baby is generally calmer thanks to all of her primal/survival needs being met?
- Decreases risk of SIDS and flat-head syndrome, while promoting neural development, respiratory and gastrointestinal health, and aiding in balance.
- Allows breastfeeding to be done on the go, and discreetly too, if you want to be covered up. And as an added bonus, breastmilk production is boosted with close contact with baby.
- Allows parents or caregivers to be "hands-free," while baby is in the carrier, and promotes exploring, discovering and navigating safely and easily without having to maneuver a stroller.
- Promotes early language development. Babies learn by watching faces, and babywearing puts your little one at conversational height- "the best seat in the house."
- Allows parents to see more of the world through baby's eyes. And your babies get to discover their new world from the safety and comfort of your body.
- Fosters a closeness through toddlerhood. Toddlers can be worn too, reminding them of their "home base," and allowing that bond to continue as they grow.
- The Omni 360 Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.