Layby Online & In-Store
Layby is available payment method to customers if you are unable to pay for goods straight away. To place a layby order simply follow the following steps:
- Once you have found the product you wish to add to cart, adjust the quantity and click "Add to Layby", the system will add "Layby Added" then click "Add to Cart". Please note that at the moment our layby process only accepts one item per order (can only have one item in the cart to layby).
- Once you have completed your shopping, you will be forwarded to the login page, where you would need to sign up (if you have not registered through the site).
- Check your order and select "Proceed to checkout"
- You will be promoted to make a deposit for your layby (10% of the total order value).
- Select "Place Order" to complete the order.
You will then receive an email from us confirming your order has been received and provide you with our bank account details so that you can arrange for payments to be made with your order number as a reference.
Terms and Conditions of Lay-by Purchase
- Payment is required in full within 12 weeks.
- The number and frequency of payment is at your discretion.
- We accept payment by Direct Debit, MasterCard and VISA.
- The price of your layby items will not change after your order has been placed.
-At any stage in the layby sale you can view the balance, installmens left via the "My Account" and select "Layby Orders"
How to make payment toward your layby.
Once you have made the deposit toward your layby, you can make a payment toward your layby via Credit card or Direct Credit.
- Via Credit Card Payment
- Log in to your account
- Select "Layby Orders" from the left hand side navigation menu.
- On the layby page, click on "View Order" for the order that you wish to make a payment toward.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see Layby Payment Section.
- Type in the amount in the blue box (without the $ sign).
- When ready, click "Pay Installement" to proceed and follow through the checkout process.
- Via Direct Credit (Internet Banking)Card Payment
- Simply make payment toward our account and please do make sure that you use your order number as a referance when making payments.
How to change your order.
You can change your order any time until the Last Change of order date, displayed on your order confirmation email. If you wish to change your delivery address after this date please call our Customer Service team on 0800 379 543.
Canceling your layby.
If your order is cancelled, cancellation charges will apply which enable us to recover our costs as follows:
- A cancellation fee of 15% of the payments made to date will apply (The minimum fee payable is $15 and the maximum fee payable is $150).
- Babies.co.nz may cancel a layby sale if payment is not made in full within 90 days. You will be notified by email of any cancellation. Cancellation fees will apply.
- Please note that your order cannot be cancelled once it is fully paid.