Maxi-Cosi Base FamilyFix 360 Base
It only takes a twist to get the right position. Simple – fast – always correct, and safe! Perfect for parents who have got their hands full. The FamilyFix 360 is part of the Maxi Cosi modular system and can be used from birth up to the age of 4 years.
Key features at a glance:
- Age recommendation: from birth up to 4 years/ 40 cm - 105 cm
- Standard: i-Size (R129 / 03)
- Compatibility: Coral 360, Pebble 360, Pearl 360
- Fastening method: Isofix with support leg
- Installation: rear-facing and forward-facing mode
- Safety: i-Size safety standard, visual and acoustic installation display, turnstile (allows solely riding in the rear-facing mode up to 15 months)
- Comfort: FlexiSpin rotation, intuitive 360 -degree rotation, Click & Go installation
- Dimensions: H 40-64 × W 40 × D 64 cm
- Weight: 7.9 kg
- 10-year life span
Installing your child car seat has never been easier
The base makes it easier for you to attach your child car seat. FamilyFix 360 means quick and easy installation. A combination of Isofix and support leg ensures a firm connection. In no time at all, you can install your infant car seat or the follow-up car seat onto the base and the journey can begin.
FlexiSpin technology – with a 360-degree turning handle
The compatible child car seats can be spun particularly comfortably and easily with just one hand. Turning the car seat to the door side of the car ensures that your child can get in and buckle up comfortably. Then, thanks to the base, the child car seat can easily be placed in a rear-facing or forward-facing position. Thanks to the turnstile, your baby can ride safely in the rearward-facing mode up to the age of 15 months - as recommended.
Always safe when being on the go
The installation displays show you visually and acoustically whether everything is correct and you can start your journey without worries.
Please note that this base does not allow for seatbelt installation.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.