UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller - Jake (Black/Carbon/Black leather)
With more than a dozen configurations, the versatile UPPAbaby VISTA V2 transforms into any stroller you need it to be, whether you're strolling with a single child, siblings or twins.
Start with one child in a bassinet, infant car seat, or the Toddler Seat your child will use until they no longer needs a stroller. When your family grows, add a second seat (sold separately) —and even a glider board to take a third child along for the ride (sold separately).
Robust suspension in the VISTA V2 frame and wheels provide smooth handling over uneven terrain, while a one-step, standing fold makes for convenient entries and exits during errands. The VISTA V2 offers a reversible seat, a height-adjustable canopy, a near-flat recline, and tons of storage space. No wonder it's one of the most popular strollers on the market.
The VISTA is designed to grow with families offering multiple configurations, for a second or third child, all while strolling like a single. The new VISTA V2 offers design improvements solidifying its positioning as a performance stroller system while functional upgrades make the lives of parents even easier.
The VISTA V2 is a versatile single stroller which can grow with your family. Its intuitive design allows for multiple configurations, making transporting a second and third child a breeze - all while strolling like a single. The VISTA V2 stroller benefits from the following key features:
- Overnight Approved Bassinet, The UPPAbaby Bassinet turns your VISTA into a stylish pram. With just one hand, you can detach the Bassinet and carry your sleeping infant anywhere. The Bassinet includes a ventilated mattress pad and base which provide good air circulation, creating a truly comfortable and safe resting space for your baby. The Bassinet is also a perfect overnight sleep solution.
- Full-size, reversible Toddler Seat, the UPPAbaby Vista included Toddler Seat is designed to meet the growing size and curiosity of your child, allowing them to ride forwards or parent-facing. The Toddler Seat weight capacity is an impressive 22kg.
- Extendable, zip out canopy, The Toddler Seat canopy includes zip out fabric that extends for additional sun protection, and mesh panels that make it easy to peek in while adding airflow.
- One-handed, multi-position recline, Our recline allows your child to lie comfortably for naps, sit upright and take in the sights, and anywhere in between in our Toddler Seat.
- Five-point, no-rethread harness, The no-rethread harness adjusts in a singular motion for added ease while providing a precise fit for growing babies.
- One-step fold, stands when folded, Our VISTA one-step fold is super easy and intuitive. The stroller can be folded with or without the Toddler Seat attached.
- Adjustable handlebar, The handlebar extends to suit your height and features premium, full-grain leather for a stylish look.
- Extra-large, easy-access basket, Our extra-large basket will quickly become your favorite feature. It’s easy to reach your changing bag, toys and whatever else you pick up along the way.
- Chassis (inc. wheels & basket)
- Toddler Seat + Canopy
- Bumper Bar
- Carrycot (Bassinet)
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Toddler Seat Insect Net
- Carrycot Seat Insect Net
- Carrycot Storage Bag
- Travel System Compatible
The VISTA Stroller is compatible with all Maxi-Cosi Capsules sold at Babies.co.nz. delivering a Travel System that is the ultimate in portability and safety. No need to sacrifice performance for convenience. Car Seat adaptors are also available as a separate accessory that allow you to use your Maxi Cosi, Cybex or BeSafe infant carrier with the VISTA.
- Carrycot/Bassinet suitable from birth up to 9 kg or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Toddler Seat suitable from 6 months to 22 kg
- True weight: 12.4kg
- Folded (cm) 44 L x 65.3 W x 84.5 H
- Unfolded (cm) 91.4 L x 65.3 W x 100.3 H
I could not be happier with our UPPAbaby Vista V2. We did a LOT of research before and chose this brand and model for its carriage size (its HUGE), quality (loads of reviews against other brands with brake issues etc), 4 wheels makes it super sturdy and easy to push, and its sleek modern style and feels just amazing (nice and sturdy). You pay for what you get and this model worth it!