All Pictures Shown are for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Super Nanny Vintage White Moses Basket - White Waffle
The stylish Super Nanny white wicker waffle Moses basket is both crisp and fresh and is the perfect place to house your new arrival. Made with top quality white wicker, the Super Nanny basket is lightweight, easy to carry and comes complete with safety mattress, co-ordinating hood, quilt and a padded liner for increased comfort and security.
- Conforms to BS EN 1:2004
This item includes:
- Moses Basket - with White Lining, carry handles, and hood
- Matching foam mattress is included.
- Wooden Deluxe White Rocking Stand, designed to fit both Moses basket. The Deluxe Rocking Stand has a gentle rocking motion. Color: White / Cream
3pc Moses Basket set (Quilt, Hood, and Dressing)
Birth to approx 3/4 months (or until the baby starts to pull him/ herself upright)
- Although these baskets are incredibly strong, they are not intended for carrying your baby in.
- Some self-assembly required
- Illustrations/photography are representative only. Designs and styles may vary
- Stand - Height 55cm
- Height 25cm,
- Width (top) 86cm, Width (base) 30cm
- Length (top) 80cm, Length (base) 69cm
- Mattress: Length 65cm x Width 30cm
Please note that the measurements are an approximation and they may vary from one shipment to another (especially in the case of the baskets as they are hand made).
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Arrived in 2 days after payment, however the bedding arrived with stains on the material and paint/colour chipping off the handles and the basket itself.
The bassinet is very cute but be informed that the stand shown in the image is not the stand that arrives. The newer model rocks back to front instead of side to side which is fine if you know that's what you're getting. Because the basket is wicker, and the stand itself isn't engineered to be very level, the bassinet does not sit flat on the stand and wobbles like an uneven table at a cafe. I solved this by adding foam around the rails of the stand. Instructions for attaching the hood to the wicker basket weren't supplied but after a bit of trial and error, it is doable. Once I sorted out these things, the bassinet has made a lovely addition to our nursery.